In this week’s episode of The Impact Hour, we learn what it takes to become an expert at making the difference you want to make. You’ve got what it takes to seriously change lives for the better.
What differentiates you from an expert in making that kind of change? Three things: a decision, focus and persistent action.
You will get:
- specific ideas on how to increase your knowledge base in your area of expertise
- encouragement to get into action because we learn by experience
- thoughts on how you’re already qualified to be making your unique, positive impact
- a heads-up on some of the internal factors that can hold you back
Listen to The Impact Hour live Wednesdays at 2 PM:
- on the air in Sacramento at 105.5 FM
- online at www.TheImpactHour.com
- on the Money 1055 app
When you’re listening to the show live, you can call into the show at 866-576-1055 and share your questions and comments. We’d love to hear about your journey to make more of an impact.
Did you miss a show? Show recordings are posted on www.TheImpactHour.com and are available as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play and more.