On this week’s episode of The Impact Hour, learn how to find your life’s purpose.
Your life’s purpose is a beautiful blend of both discovery and choice. We’ll explore the process of getting the clarity you desire:
- thoroughly explore your passions
- choose a passion theme that’s a good fit for you now
- choose how you want to use that passion to make a distinct difference in peoples lives
- pull in your strengths so you can change lives in a way that’s a great fit for you
- get into action–that’s where you’ll get the final bits of clarity
You’ll experience the meaning, significance and satisfaction you’re yearning for when you find your purpose and live your calling. You can make a difference you’re passionate about in a way that’s a great fit for you. This will be your life’s legacy!
You can listen to The Impact Hour live Wednesdays at 2 PM:
- on the air in Sacramento at 105.5 FM
- online at www.TheImpactHour.com
- on the Money 1055 app
Did you miss a show? Show recordings are posted on TheImpactHour.com and are available as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play and more.