On this week’s episode of The Impact Hour, Mindfulness with Christine de Guzman.
Meet Christine de Guzman of Here Now Mindfulness Coaching. You will learn about the practice of mindfulness where you can be more compassionately present with yourself and with other people. Mindfulness can help you have a better quality of life, better relationships and more of a positive impact. Check it out!
You can get more info about Christine on her Facebook page.
Here are some links to a few of the resources mentioned in the show:
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, pioneer of secular mindfulness: https://www.mindfulnesscds.com/pages/about-the-author
- Amy Saltzman: http://www.stillquietplace.com/dr-amy/
- App for guided practices: Stop, Breathe, Think
You can listen to the show live Wednesdays at 2 PM:
- on the air in Sacramento at 105.5 FM
- online at www.TheImpactHour.com
- on the Money 1055 app
Did you miss a show? Show recordings are posted on TheImpactHour.com and are available as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play and more.